Happy St. David’s day everybody! On this day, you should celebrate everything that is Welsh, and be proud. Unsure on how to celebrate this day? Here’s are a few ideas.
- Wear a leek/daffodil/sheep/tie that your ex-girlfriend wouldn’t allow you to wear because it was “too Welsh”.
- Blame Gavin Henson for “Not keeping himself out of Church” and generally sucking against the Irish on Sunday, though still applauding him for admitting his mistake and hope that he can return to pre-suspension form.
- Write a letter to the BBC that, despite what they think, Wales is part of Britain and we can watch them on TV and we don’t always want to see England play in meaningless friendlies.
- Learn to say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (which is roughly said to be “Lan-fire-pook-gwin-gick-gore-gare-ook-win-drob-wick-
- Eat Bara Brith
- And, most importantly, make fun of the English.
Happy St. David’s Day everybody. Only 4 days until my 22nd. Boo hoo.