It took me an extra day, but I’m braving my illness (it’s still sore, but not unbearable. I have got a Doctor’s appointment booked in a few days should I still feel blearugh) to blog about my weekend with Guy (who didn’t mention me on his post, the cunt) and Z in Liverpool. I’ll be honest, my illness has meant that I can’t remember large parts of the weekend (or was that the alcohol) but here are some of the highlights.
- The first night, we all got rather drunk and silly. At one point, I spoke to one of Guy’s exes (who told me that “I didn’t speak welsh because she didn’t understand what I said.”. She couldn’t speak Welsh either). So Guy didn’t feel left out, he spoke to Han to ask her that if “he slept with me, would that be consider cheating?”. What do you think readers?
- Guy’s drunken embarrassment continued by gambling, falling over in the bar, and doing the most dangerous thing imaginable when drunk: ring Celeste.
- The next day we did a bit of shopping, stopping in the stupidly busy Clayton Square for some cash. It was there that I noticed that the big screen in Clayton Square couldn’t handle HTML coding when they spelt Jo O’Meara‘s name.
- After a jumper and a smootie, we headed home, on the 86, past Hannah’s Bar
- In the evening, we went to the Docks for a few drinks to celebrate a mate’s birthday. I rarely go down the Docks, largely it is quite expensive (Guy could see me seething when three drinks came just short of a tenner), but it’s where the people with money hang out: namely footballers and strippers. We saw both. The footballer being (we think) John Arne Riise, and the strippers being quite literally mutton dressed as lamb.
- Me and Guy then headed to Heebie Jeebies, whereby we took some photos and had a generally a good time, though we did looked smacked off our tits a few times:
I remember me and Guy had rather an intense discussion about being “cool”. Heebie Jeebies is a very “cool” place, which – unsuprisingly – made it full of pretentious arty types. I mean, even the coke dispenser had flashy lights on it:-Look at it! How pretentious can you get?!?!
- The next morning, I had a bitching hangover, and was generally feeling pretty damn sorry for myself. However, I switched it on Crystal Maze, and became angry at one of the contestants for being all retarded.
I probably should’ve blogged more, but truth be told, I can’t remember anything else that happened last weekend. I’m sure there was more: Guy and Z could remind me, but through the alcohol and excruciating pain in my back, I’m out of ideas.
Still, was a great weekend, I had good times, and great memories!