Hello! Today I am showing respect to my top commenters. Bo.
- Han recently started Femgeek.co.uk, and she needs writers, read more about it here.
- Celeste talks about her breasts.
- Debbie sees what it’d be like if she had babies with all sorts of people.
- Paddy posts Harry Potter 7 Spoilers on the wall in School.
- Matt, who returned to blogging this month, wonders if regrets are a good thing.
- Ryan wants to know who you would like to interview you?
- Grace starts a Webtips Meme
- Funny and Interesting Stuff shares the Top 10 Ways Your iPhone Will Get You Laid
- Cooliojones gives you 9 Ways To Expose Yourself
Thank you for all your lovely comments, and to everybody who just missed out (and also to Sibz, who has nothing to link too, if you want to pay him to link to his site, contact me and I’ll put you in touch ;)). There’s a little extra bonus which all of you people (as well as a few more) will be recieving later this week, I will let you know then though.
Want to be on next month’s shout outs? Well, If you start commenting more often, maybe you will. Starting with this thread, which I will end with a question that a girl on work experience told me.
A woman goes to her mother’s funeral with her sister. At the funeral she sees this gorgeous guy who she falls madly in love with. Alas, she forgets to get his contact details, and leaves with her sister. On the way home, she pushes her in front of a car, killing her. Why?
If you know the answer, please don’t say. Just see where people go with it, as it confused me. However, it is ball-achingly obvious now (especially when written down). We shall see how successful this is.
EDIT: Guy kinda got the answer – it’s done to hope that the gorgeous guy attends her sister’s funeral – so I’ve come up with a new question. Incidentally if you can work it out you’ve got a psycopathic brain. Apparently.
Basically, what’s the first blog you check in the morning? Mine is I Can Haz Cheezburger.