Today sees the FA Cup kick off for Colwyn Bay. We’ve done shit in recent years, usually falling out at the first stage. However optimism at recent results at home (we’ve averaged 5 goals a game so far this season at the Bernabay) means we start as favourites. This is not a good thing. It would be fabulous to get a nice cup run together, and get some decent sides later on in the competition. Tomorrow’s opponents are Congleton Town, I don’t like making predictions but hopefully come 5pm we will still be in the cup. Come on the Bay!
Next up is Fair Review. It is beginning to get some nice traffic and hits to it, and a number of people are reporting back growth and discovering new blogs. So it is well worth doing. Without further ado, hereâ€™s the latest batch of reviews.
- Entrepreneurship and Web Business Strategy – Review Here
- Online Investing to Earn Money – Review Here
- Davidâ€™s Journal – Reviewed Here
- Itâ€™s Write Now – Reviewed Here
- The Money Blog – Reviewed Here
Finally, for those who took part in the football quiz, here is what the answers were.
1. Stockport County is the closest football team to the River Mersey.
3. The oldest football club in the world is Sheffield FC. Geedos said Notts County. Basically, they are the oldest professional football club in the world, but not the oldest. With three pints of Orme’s Best inside me I felt prepared to argue the fact. The quizmaster, like the Bakewell Tart Debacle, didn’t have any of it. The bastard.