A little secret for you. I usually write these posts days in advanced, and this one is no exception. Sunday Speedlinking Posts are usually prepared for weeks in advance, and this is no exception. So, didn’t Wales do well in winning the World Cup last night?
- First this week is Kyle’s Cove, who dug up this great Facebook application to add GMail to Facebook. Brilliant! Now I only need to visit one site ever again!
- Matt comes up with a surefire way to get laid. Though I don’t need it. Oh no.
- Worse than Failure has a brillaint shot of an Ipod Kiosk.
- From Doctorvee comes This Left Brain/Right Brain trick. I’m Right Brained, but can’t get it to spin the other way, any suggestions?
- Lifehacker asks “How sick is too sick to work?”. It’s the age old question, and those who know the punchline to the following joke will know:
“I rang work today and got hold of my boss. ‘Sorry boss,’ I said, ‘I can’t come into work today, I’m sick’. ‘Oh really? ‘ My boss replied. ‘Just how sick are you?’. And I said…..
I’ll leave you to fill in the blanks.