A month ago, I was in Rome. Even though Rome Was A Fucking Shit Day, I still wish I was on that holiday. I seem to remember that evening I got rather drunk and fell off a pole. Oh well, here’s this weeks Sunday Speedlinking:
- With all the Google Pagerank Update Talk (I was too quick to boast, I’m either getting bitchslapped down to a 3 or a 2), bloggers are looking at ways to improve their rankings in either way. Ironically named Pimp My Page Rank has a way of Improving Your Totally Accurate Alexa Listings.
- Pinksy has a great post with 100 quotes of 100 movies. See how many you can get?
- Gaming Tattoos! Some are cool, these are not.
- More geeky garbage from Quick Online Tips: Your Google Vanity Ring!
- Finally, kudos to the BBC and it’s readers for two articles, one thought provoking, one hilariously funny. First any article entitled Should Disabled People Go To Brothels? (the answer is yes, and if you say no you should work for the Daily Mail), and The Arsenal vs. Slavia Prague Commentary.
Finally, I’ve had a lot of spam this week, and the funniest title so far this week has been: “The Master System is key to a man’s confidence.”. It was a rubbish Sega Machine! What’s been the funniest spam quote ever?