October 7th, 2007
I’m still a little delicate from my holiday, here’s the latest Sunday Speedlinking.
- Not sure where I found this, but this is The Only Super Mario World Level That Plays Itself. Somebody spent far too much time in front of an Emulator to make this.
- Chris Lodge murders a Sandi Thom classic: “I Wish I Was A Problogger Without Any Hair”
- From the b3ta newsletter is this fun game of Ramps. I can complete it, can you?
- From Pinksy comes Marry Your Daughter. This can’t be real, can it?
- Finally, from a couple of weeks ago was “International Talk Like A Pirate Day”. Punclox’s Orange Goblin, a fantastic article writer, discusses why Piracy Videos Before Movies and DVD’s Are Pointless.
These are todays. Normal blogging will resume tomorrow, I just need some sleep everybody!