We’ve made it through October! (Which I’ve spent the past few weeks spelling “Oktober”. Damn the fest!) , and after a month hiatus, we’re back with showing respect to my Top Commenters and Sponsors. Here’s the list!
- Rhys confirms his geekiness by getting OS X Leopard.
- Ryan asks Who is The Sexy Comic Book Character of All Time. I always had a thing for She Hulk. If you disagree with me you’re frigid.
- Mike C links to the Street Fighter 4 Trailer. I will be blogging about this soon when I’m not screaming like a fanboy.
- MB Web Design begs you to Check Your Directory Pagerank
- Manuel visits a Corn Maze. In the UK, they are made of Maize. Hence the “Maize Maze”
- Madhur Kapoor posts his Keyword Blunders. Apparently you can Contact Cristiano Ronaldo from his site!
- Debbie contemplates what to wear for Halloween. As I write it, this is Halloween, and I’m on “Scare away Trick ‘n’ Treaters” duty with Bonnie. My outfit consists of a lacy black and burgandy Witches hat. Sexy, n’est pas?
- Chris Lodge in fine form, talks about the negativity associated with Google.
- Celeste has been far too busy to blog this month.
Of course, it’s not just my wonderful commenters that I love (in a non gay way), it’s also my sponsors, who keep me stocked up with Beer and Pringles.
- FiddyP, the blog of Andy Bailey – a guy who has had a multitude of jobs. He, and he uses his blog to – amongst other things – promote his WordPress Plugins, such as a CommentLuv, which puts a link to the last blog post of every commenter. Top work!
- Blogging Dosh
Where O Where Have I Been?
Well I have been a bit busy recently this month trying to keep my mind active whilst avoiding post holiday depression. I did start a Bid Directory, which is a cross between a toplist and a directory, where to get listed at the top of the site you have to pay more money than the person already listed there. It’s a pretty swish idea, and has been getting a few hits and a few bids, so I’m going to keep promoting it in conjunction with this blog.
I have also managed to watch a scary amount of football (which, on the whole, has been more depressing than Radiohead on with a lack of Serotonin) , drinking plenty of red wine and – as of now – dodging a ton of trick & treaters
There’s a couple of things that I’m doing this month which should be fun, but I’ll let you know at a later date.
And, to encourage this month’s commenting, here’s the usual three questions to stump you:
1. What does SIM (as in SIM Card) stand for?
2. With the exception of Vince McMahon, who are the only two men on the WWE Roster are grandfathers?
3. Which British League Football team has the longest name?
And finally, how was Halloween scary for you? For me, it was I paid so far this year £666 of National Insurance. I’m not sure if it was the number or the amount that scared me….