Happy new year everybody! The first post will be a warm up for things to come, a thank you to all my commenters and sponsors. Here they are:
- Celeste makes her triumphant return to blogging.
- Manuel gives us all Gifts for Christmas!
- Beth manages to blag A new iPod.
- Debbie shares what she’s planning for Christmas.
- Han talks about her Wii, amongst other things.
- Jem is teaching her cat to poop.
- Guy will be returning to blogging soon, I’ve set him up an account. His first post will be how his previous host didn’t let them know that she was deleting his account. Which is lovely of them. Mentioning no names.
- Malin shares her New Years Resolutions.
- Bush Mackel fixes up his site, and fixes it up good!
Thanks also go to Sibz, who has commented loads, given me a new processor, got drunk with quite a lot recently, and gave me a lift to and from our new years eve party. Hurrah!
Of course, it’s not just my wonderful commenters that I love (in a non gay way), it’s also my sponsors, who keep me stocked up with Beer and Pringles.
- FiddyP, the blog of Andy Bailey – has Ajaxified CommentLuv, this plugin is appearing in more and more places, so congratulations to Andy!
- UK One Way Links gave me a free submission to the UK Blogs category. As well as getting a link, you also get a little page about yourself! Here’s mine. Submission is for a one time fee of £29.00.
- Search Engine Marketing Blog
- Ramblings of an Undisturbed Mind
Want to get a piece of this action? Why not Advertise with Me!?
This month it’s a Christmas themed quiz! Hurrah!
1. Who would be more efficient living in Kyrgyzstan?
2. Who – is usually seen around Christmas – has had sex 18 times in a hotel room, twice in a London flat, 14 times at their partner’s place, once in their partner’s ex partner’s bedroom, three times on a train, twice in a barn, twice in a forest, twice in a gypsy’s tent, twice in hospital, three times on a plane, 24 times in a submarine, once in a car, and once in space?
3. Who’s next in the following sequence?: Nottingham Forest, Swindon Town, Ipswich Town, Bolton Wanderers, Nottingham Forest, Barnsley, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday, Bradford City, Ipswich Town, West Ham United, Wolverhampton Wanderers, West Bromwich Albion, Sunderland, Charlton Athletic.
Bonus points: Which team in the above sequence is the odd one out?