In January we have managed to get an average of over 400 visitors a day, and we’ve hit 200 RSS Subscribers (though that number has dropped now to 180 on Feedburner, though I suspect it’s just Google being odd).
So, Advertising on this blog has never been a better time, but commenting as well is well worth doing. Here’s my latest batch of linky love.
- Debbie gives her thoughts on Drivers.
- Rhys is selling his amp on eBay.
- Celeste goes Speed Dating.
- Jem wants some ideas for her lunch.
- Bush finally recieves his first Adsense Cheque. Congratulations!
- Han Switches Back to WordPress.
- Manuel has done his latest batch of Reviewing Movies.
- Eva talks about The Cheapest Car Launching in 2009.
- Beth’s Unlucky Panties are Now The Subject of Google.
Thank you to all my sponsors who have kept me stocked with Beer and Pringles.
- FiddyP, the blog of Andy Bailey – has gone into retail. I blogged about his latest product, his dirt cheap iMaingo iPod Speakers.
- UK One Way Links gave me a free submission to the UK Blogs category. As well as getting a link, you also get a little page about yourself! Here’s mine. Submission is for a one time fee of £29.00.
- Search Engine Marketing Blog
Want to get a piece of this action? Why not Advertise with Me!?
There’s no “Questions” this month, for two good reasons.
1. Nobody EVER answers them.
2. I’m planning a little competition tomorrow. Watch this space!