That was a short month, wasn’t it? Still, one longer day means that it’s one day longer to get paid. Oh well, here’s me saying thanks to the sponsors of my blog (find out here how to sponsor me).
- FiddyP, the blog of Andy Bailey, gave me a nice amount of sponsorship to make me run. You should check out his blog, there’s always a competition or something running there. He also discovered a Vulnerability in Top Commenters List.
- Bloggeries Blog Forum has been one of two hiding out places now that – even though my ban has been lifted – I can’t be bothered with Digital Pointless. It’s a forum dedicated to blogging and has an active Marketplace.
- Search Engine Marketing Blog
Of course, thanks to all of my top commenters, here they are for February:
- Debbie is Buggering off To Hungary. I’m so jealous. Former Communist states rule!
- Matt Jones wants his town to keep £2.5 million.
- Ryan wants to know if you sleep in the nude or not.
- Han still manages to make my top commenters list, dispite her internet being down.
- Celeste’s talkes about her, herself and I.
- Grace returns to blogging with Her Thoughts of Entrecard.
- Eva White gives her thoughts on The Worlds First Wooden Car.
- Melissa gives her (justified thoughts) on the Snap Plugin.
Finally, as I can only do this every 4 years, as today is a leap day, which means happy birthday to Merrick (NSFW) who is six years old today!
The other thing is today that today is the only day where women can traditionally ask men to marry them. So, ladies, you’ve got 19 hours. Who wants me?