On Saturday, comes the biggest game of the year. Not the FA Cup final, oh no. A game with a hell of a lot more riding on it than a poxy UEFA Cup place.
Yes! This years Staff vs. Fans game is upon us tomorrow!
Our last training session was on Monday (well, mine), and we recieved our kit. We play in a lovely Dayglow orange, which is causing serious nipple chaffage, and I must either congratulate or express my disappoint at the quality of the short. They are rather tight. As a man of my…ahem…”stature”, whilst it doesn’t leave much to the imagination, it compliaments, rather than embarasses. I can see why the Staff team chose us to wear them then! .
So, without further ado, here’s a little competition for you all, like last year!
Golden Goal Competition
Also, this year I’m having a golden goal competition! Simply leave a comment on this post for when you think the first goal will be scored on Saturday. There are rules though:-
- Must be willing to share address for prize (can be worldwide)
- Must be a blogger, somebody I know, or not use a link
- Must not use a spammy name
Basically, I think that’ll get rid of all the comment spammers wanting a free backlink. The prize? It’s magical.
You will recieve:-
- A copy of the programme. Seriously. This’ll be good. Basically, me and my mate wrote each other’s pen pics, and mine is a comedy genius. If you love this blog (which you do like you do a child), then you must read this!
- Two exclusive Gospel According To Rhys Badges (worth $5)
- Any more random shit I can find around the place.
Closing date will be around 10am tomorrow GMT. Good luck!