Hi everybody! This is the first time in two months I have done this, as I was in New York this time last year. Yeah, I’m feeling gutted about it too. Nevertheless, here’s my sponsors for this month, thank you! Find out how to advertise here.
- Fiddy P, the blog of Andy Bailey, gives his thoughts on a Book on WordPress.
- Easyretrirerich.com advertises Ty Couglin’s “Reverse Funnel System”.
- Search Engine Marketing Blog
- Darren Grover
Of course, more importantly are the readers. Here’s the top 10 for this month.
- Kristoff hasn’t been blogging for over a month, but here’s a post he written about The Day He Went to Blackpool
- Manuel shares His Nightmare.
- Debbie posted one of the most infectious songs in the world on her blog – You’re So Gay (and you don’t even like Boys) – it’s been in my head for weeks!
- Grace starts up an interesting idea, A Blogging Scenario
- Jon gives his thoughts on the iPhone 3G.
- Melissa is loving The New Series of Top Gear.
- Eva White Goes on Holiday.
- Han is also on holiday, Han is in Florida.
- Fern goes on a blogging meetup.
Thanks guys, and I also got something rather interesting too!
Han sent me a postcard from her trip in Florida. Now as well as confirming she has no idea on what’s cute (she thinks the crocodile on the front is gorgeous. Who is she? Steve Irwin?), she also went on a bit. So much so that they (either being her parents or the US Postal Office) stuck the stamp over some of the words!
Numpty! But thanks for it!
Question of the day, just what tales and titbits are hidden behind the stamp?