Right, this blog is officially on hiatus for at least 3 weeks. Sorry, but I’m going to enjoy this break, and I haven’t really got any posts lined up for whilst I’m away. Thailand for 3 days, followed by 10 days in Japan. I’m excited, yet a little nervous, as everybody thinks I’ve underprepared. Oh well, their perogative.
So, what should you do whilst I’m away? Well there’s a few things I recommend:-
- Guest Post! Yes, I will still have the ability to post on this computer whilst elsewhere, so if you want to guestpost, email it to email@example.com, and I’ll stick it live.
- Comment This Post! Meet your fellow commenters, they’re lovely. Why not answer this question: Who’s the most famous person you’ve ever met?
- Follow me on Twitter – I’ll be more active on Twitter, follow me here.
- Donate! Yes, I’ll be Edinburgh Marathoning when I’m back. Donate to the fund here.
- Read Retro Garden - My retro gaming blog will recieve updates.
So yes, whilst I’ll be away, I won’t be away away. Keep in touch, and I’ll see you in 3 weeks!