Well, I’ve been beavering away again to make a plugin, and I’m happy to say it’s ready to be released. This is WP Email Capture, a plugin designed to improve the marketing of your site, help distribute ebooks & build up email lists for mailing lists.
Email marketing, if done correctly, can be huge, and WP Email Capture allows you to capture people’s email addresses for mailing by giving them a double opt in form (i.e. you need to confirm via email address that you want to join the newsletter). You can use this to build up a list of contacts for product launches & similar, which can be easily exported to email marketing programs such as Aweber.
- Widget Ready.
- Separate landing pages for completion of form, so you can distribute software/ebooks etc.
- Uses WordPress’ internal wp_mail function for sending mail.
- Easily integrated with posts & pages.
- Dashboard Widget.
- Export data into CSV files, compatible with most major Email Marketing Programmes (including Aweber, Mailchimp, Groupmail, Constant Contact)
- Double opt in, so compatible with CAN-SPAM act.
- And completely free!
To download, please click the link below. Cheers!
Questions? Queries? Comments?
Please let me know what you think about it. It will be on WordPress.org within the next couple of days, but before then, please leave your thoughts below!
Keep updated by subscribing to this blog:-
Powered by WP Email Capture